Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Final Movie Poster


Tagline: "Leave it all on the court"

This is not a chick flick! The story's about an uninspired/unmotivated basketball player, shooting hoops alone. He gets lazy at his shots and when he goes up for a layup, out of nowhere this guy comes and blocks his shot. Now the protagonist must really challenge himself to be better and eventually he realizes that he literally is "challenging himself".

P.S. mad credits to Kawika for helping me with the title. Thanks bruddah!

2 comments:

Brittany Itsuno said...

Really nice idea. Haha, not a chick flick. This will be really cool to animate, especially since you can focus on making the movements nice and fluid.
This is a basketball scene I came across online, it's a pretty cool line test. You can get ideas on camera angles and maybe other stuff.

http://blacksataguni.deviantart.com/art/boondocks-basketball-sequence-91732299

TakiNeko said...

I love the "not a chick flick" thing. I laughed in class when I read that. Like I mentioned to you in class, love the way you did the basket hoops in the poster.

You did a really awesome surfing animation last semester, so I can't wait to see how this'll look as I can imagine the amazing shots you could show! :D